Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spread the Word, Yankee Fans...

For today a new blog is born!

This is my second attempt at starting and maintaining a Yankees blog. I used my last one for a total of about three weeks, before the student teaching responsibilities forced me to back off. I was planning on simply reopening that one, but I figured it was better to start fresh. And I'm aware the title is lame, but in many ways so am I.

I like to think that I'm knowledgeable about baseball; I've been a Yankee fan for as long as I can remember, and I devour any information I can get each day about anything related to the Yankees. In the last few years, I've been trying to learn more about the Yankees farm system, and I've built up a fair amount of information about it, though not enough to really argue with experts. I know all of the big names and many of the smaller ones, but since I never get to see them, I can only provide secondary information.

I'm hoping to offer here a combination of analysis, news, and some minor league info. I'd also like to do some FJM style article bashing, but I'm not sure I can live up to their lofty standards.

Anyways, here's hoping I can come up with enough content to update this frequently.

No comments: